The Bowen Technique deals with musculoskeletal related problems and general body re-balancing. It is a very gentle, extremely effective soft tissue therapy, using gentle rolling action over muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia prompting the body to reset, repair and re-balance itself.
I use a fully holistic approach to all problems presented and the treatment is complementary to mainstream medical treatment.
The following have been observed to greatly improve with Bowen Therapy:
- pain management
- sports injuries
- acute and chronic back pain
- general aches and pains
- frozen shoulder and tennis elbow
- jaw discomfort
- chronic fatigue, inc Fybromyalgia, MS, ME
- heel and foot pain
- stress and tension
- headaches and migraines
- quality of sleep
A client can expect the following from a Bowen Therapy treatment
- Light clothes can stay on
- It is different to massage and there is no manipulation or adjustment
- Sessions are approx 45 minutes long with short breaks to allow the body to assimilate the information.
- Relief is regularly felt immediately and most cases respond within 48 hours.
- Average number of sessions required is 3-4 over a 4-5 week period.
Obviously plans are decided on an individual client basis.
The legal stuff
Book your treatment today
Contact Harmonia for more information or to make a booking for a personal or corporate consultation. Take the guesswork out of when there is availability and book your appointment using our online booking system, Fresha.